ClearH2OScott's 651 SOLO

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Ginger. I like you too, so what I will do is offer you some of my special chainsaw oil that also doubles as a bar and personal lubricant. Actually, I'll let the cat out of the bag here by saying that I've entered into an agreement with my offshore log buyer's parent company to market the stuff. Gypo Glaze should be hitting the market next month. It contains only natural ingredients, is rich in protein and spreads as easily as any body secretion.

John your pc is ready for shipping you will have it before the weekend. I loaded it will all the goodies you will need plus I dropped another gig of ram in there for good measure. Just pay Ed for the 7900 and we can call it even. I loaded the Adobe Premier, with the Cs. Windows Xp pro and I upgrade the chip to a 3.2. with the serial ata 120gb hard drive. I was also able to get the 21" flat panel Viewsonic. Like Babcocks.

Plus when I come up I will get the sattilite internet going. I spoke with your ISP and have all the info. There will be a small Cisco router for the Firewall. Enjoy Brother.

Thanks Barky, but I thought I made it clear that I wanted a computer that was better than Babcocks. My new full suspension titanium frame mountain bike is better than his Fisher Joshua afterall. Also, instead of paying Ed for the 7900 I could pay Dan a couple of hundred more for one, add 10% nitro and a stick and be able to beat H2OScott's 651KD. Wouldn't that work out better?

If you want a pc better than Blabcocks then we will have to move you up to SCSI and a raid controller. This way here if there is a physical hardware problem you will have no down time. If I was you I would toss the whole pc out the window and work more. But hey I am just a snob you know.

Why just this weekend I was at a saw race and someone called me because my saw was .002 over the 4.0cu. Some big fat meatball pulled that one on me. His gut was so big it said Good Year on his belt for a the innertube holder.

Last edited:
Ginger you ignorant chainsaw slut! Gypo Logger will clear cut your bush and run, so wise up! Your property will look just like his pathetic bald head, in know time.

Ginger, Beware of Rupedoggy falling any tree's of yours. He's an ex-cop, not a timberfaller. I heard that he tried to fall a tree at a contest one time and almost killed the crowd. LOL Look Out!

Latest posts

Back