Ct gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well Maybe I can get a few other climbers to show up... I can bring a few saddles and some ropes, we can get a few firewood guys up in the trees... You can call it the entertainment station... You supply the ice packs and first aid kits.

I'm definitely in. This sounds like a good one.

I'll bring the 555/562, 372XT. Plus a few that I or others want to play with.

Long Trail IPA is heavenly. I'd dive in and do back strokes in that stuff. That might require the overnight idea, but I'd look to get a room nearby. What's close?

All you need is any little dog to wake you up in time to grab what you need to grab.

Right on brother! All I want for my dog to do is sound the alarm, I don't want her in harms way. If any fighting is required I will take care of that.

well Maybe I can get a few other climbers to show up... I can bring a few saddles and some ropes, we can get a few firewood guys up in the trees... You can call it the entertainment station... You supply the ice packs and first aid kits.

I've never done any climbing, but I'd love to learn. Any basic lessons would be great.

P.S. But don't tell my wife........ she is (wrongfully) convinced I'm accident prone.

I'm gonna let u guys figure out internally what food to bring

Like I said we have a grill
CrOck pots of anything is cool
Or whatever your hungry little mouths desire will be fine

I'll have cigars ,keg of harpoon ipa fuel the chipper splitters and skid steer

Tunes. Coffee ,heat in garage tables chairs and several civilians

Do not heckle the civilians. Just because they don't have saws does not mean they are not people too. Saw less people need love too

Will there be signs on the highways? Which highways? Street address? Lat & Long? IOW, where?
I'll bring samples of THE finest cider, from some retired NY docs & champagne yeast. Strictly for after chainsaw play, er, work.

Back