Ct gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish I wasn't 25 hours away, it sounds like you're really doing it up right brother. I wouldn't expect anything less from you though.

Wonder if the TSA would let me fly with 5 STIHL chainsaws?

Wish I wasn't 25 hours away, it sounds like you're really doing it up right brother. I wouldn't expect anything less from you though.

Wonder if the TSA would let me fly with 5 STIHL chainsaws?
If it makes you feel any better Chesty and Dan Daly are stopping by too

Damn, if Lt. Gen. "Chesty" is going to be there I must find a way. That's one helluva model Marine and American right there!!

Unless you guys want to eat mre s. we needs to get chow squared away. We will have a grill.

Kurt, you know I'll be there....and you better have that 261 ready so we can fix her up good! What kinda Skidder are we talkin' about here? A bobcat or just something with a frone end loader on it?
Rich

I'm in. If you need me to bring anything food wise, let me know or post up a list of needed items and I'm sure you will get some takers on what it needed to bring along.

If not, I'll bring stuff to make myself self sufficient saws (dolmar 7900, 510, and the JRed 2171), bar oil, mix, etc.

Burgers dogs? Buns? Chili ? Steaks?
Potato salad. Baked potatoes?
Well have food here I'll get an idea of who is bringing what on my end

Burgers dogs? Buns? Chili ? Steaks?
Potato salad. Baked potatoes?
Well have food here I'll get an idea of who is bringing what on my end

Maybe get a list of who already planned to bring something, then post up what you still need for others to bring. If you wanted me to pick from that list, hot dogs or buns would be easiest for me at the moment, just let me know how many.

I would be interested if I could try the 660 on one of the poodles

Sounds like a good time, I'll be there :hmm3grin2orange: ... wherever there is. Anytime I here IPA mentioned, in keg form, you definitely have my attention! So kurt, I'm in the neighborhood and cruze through there on nearly a daily basis, anything I can do to help out? Suppose I can contribute some pork chops for the grill - South Glastonbury raised, slaughtered and butchered this past November :biggrin:

btw ... gtg??

Back