Dancing With the Devil

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Steve, not this time, but what I did was turned it inside out. The bar groove was nicely worn to 5 mil, so the riders fit in there nicely, so the drivers did the cutting.
John

John is that the first saw Hoffman ported, I know you have been talking about Rich's work for a week now. He'll need a little time to get like some of the bigger builders but you gotta start somewhere. Way to go Rich!!!!

Even though the vid is of moi it is my favourite, however I felt bad when I blew up Tommy's saw since he lent it to me and all.
Anyway, I offered to buy him a new saw, but he just said, " don't worry about it Limpy, when they made that one they made lots of em." Thats when I knew he was a real good sort.
My first impression of Tom Fales was that he is a very soft spoken and shy individual, making me think he mite be gay or something.
Anyway, thanks again Tom for letting me blow up your saw, I like that popping sound at the end when I seized your saw.
John
http://www.arboristsite.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=202597

Hi Butch, It was the Wedge Bittch that cut the cheese. Dennis, Annette, Tommy, Gina, Barky and I were on our way to the restaurant in Cahoon's truck and he farted, so I turned to him and said, "did you fart?". So Barky says, " of course I did, do you think I smell like this all the time?"
John

The Cahoons open there home to John and I. Here's Steve and his leading lady Angie. I hope I spelled it right. Of course where would John be when they are giving something away.

aaf_lol.gif

Dennis and John after making a "Table Top" I like this pic it grabs the moment. After that they asked me to leave John mentioned something about taking his clothing off.

John and Dennis talking about the power to wieght ratio. Look at Linpy's Pinky you'd think he was a whopper like me.

Originally posted by Marky Mark
The Cahoons open there home to John and I. Here's Steve and his leading lady Angie. I hope I spelled it right. Of course where would John be when they are giving something away.

That one looks like Lambert is drinking an MGD, a quart of oil and having some smokes. Is that some new fad diet?

OROVILLE NEWS BULLITIN.

I spoke with Paul Smith who put on the shin-dig and the date is set for next year Oct 2nd. Maybe Dozer can send some saws out with Rich Hoffman. So get geared up. Alot of these saws that were run out at Pauls had heads on them, so get your loot out and spend a little with some of these guys.

Ed made mention that he and his friend Woodland aka Nblogger will be making the trip also.Here's a shot of Pauls from our spot. You can see there was plenty going on.

I never ran a saw on alcohol before and let me say it is a rush. They are a little finiky to get dialed in but once they are look out.

Who is this?

Do any of you chainsaw nerds know who this man is ? iam sure sum one on this site has raced him before.

Last edited:
Looks like a Sachs-Dolmar 166. Don't know about the operator.

Back