Dancing With the Devil

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom making fun of me because I would say "excuse me'' and then interrupt. He just wouldn't listen.

Here's are newest Member Macman Mike aka Meatloaf. John named Mike that last year. He's getting a few pointers from Dennis here.

Hi Mike, glad to see you on aboristsite. Now you'll never get anything done, but it improves typing skills, I'm up to 5 words a minute now.
John

I asked Tommy if he wanted to use my racing chain and like a good sport he said he'd be honoured, but I think I stoned it a bit heavy on one side. The nice thing about it was that he only lost four cutters.
John

So anyway, Dennis Harvey was really impressed with my chain too and asked if he could use it when Tommy was done, so I said sure, so he goes up to Tommy and says," gimme that barbwire, you don't know what you're doin".
John

Here we have Kotex Robert and Big John Rupley with the predator hotsaw. If you look to the middle far left you will see my Dad Phil.
John

It just dawned on me that Paul Smith had hired Phil as a bouncer to keep the toadies and lackies from speedbagging each other.
John

Sure seems like you guys had a great trip.
Would be cool to meet some of the people in the pics.

Gypo,
I dont think Phil would claim you, if he saw you running around with the 088 and your birthday suit. lol

Cant wait till you guys go again.
Hunter

Latest posts

Back