Dennis Threads

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
arty martin backwards is no more. His IP matched up with someone named Leo Yetner. This second name stuff is going to stop as, I am banning all that do it. Sorry Cahoon, with Haywood Jablome that signed up today. You are gone too. This site is becoming a circus and I don't like clowns. Not only that Dennis, you seem to attack everyone's insight. Just look at the above post you made. Doug, hasn't done a dang thing wrong. He never had a problem with Dennis so he is supporting him. He is a moron for it? I call it friendship.

mans got to do hard things at time. its done. its a shame to as its our loss too ,if the man had been a little more civil with folks. im sure he had a lot to contribut.
but u got to respect authrity in any organization.. im the final wd on the job an in this house[although most time i just want my lady to be happy]. thats the promise i made her long time ago.

Tony,
I feel this was Tommy Fales. He sure wants to be a thorn in everyone's side. He is also RoyB and multiple other names. It is difficult to stop as he has set up good alias email addresses. You cannot sign in unless you have a good email address. Tony, do not feel sorry for these guys. They have nothing to contribute other than chaos.

Darin, good work!!!! I come to the site for a little enjoyment and to possibly learn a thing or two :D Unfortunately there are a few users here that are constantly disrupting things. Hopefully you can get rid of them and keep the site entertaining as well as helpful.
Just my $.02!!!!

Jeff

Latest posts

Back