Did Some Cuttin this evening

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is Brett gonna bring his?? Ive only seen one in person before, it was based on a rotax engine. Im very impressed that he built it from pics. That really shows off his fabrication skills.

Yeah yeah yeah, the red stihl. My Stihl lovin buddy still talks about the red 660. He'll be coming on the 27th too, were gonna car pool.

Yeah I hear you on loving one brand but enjoying them all. Except for a running dolmar I think Ive owned em all. Shindawas to stihls, JohnnyReds to echos to efcos, partners, you know. Im trying to think, except for the really old girls like david bradleys, I think Ive tried to sample a little of everything. I tell ya, a sweet running 7900 is a saw to be reckoned with. But I do, just love my Husqvarnas, hey is your 372 71cc or 75cc??? I know you wouldn't cheat on Brett, but Terry builds one helluva mean 372xp. I think Bob owns one, and it is a @$$ kicking saw.

Its 71cc. I ran it some today.... Brett told me to sell it before I get infected.....lol its a decent runner stock. I have ran a few of tweets Saws they do run good.

Smittybilt saws

They say the 71cc takes better to porting than the 75cc. Hmmm......... I think your gonna see that Swedish saws rock too :clap:

I dunno, he is welcome to come along. I dunno if he is gonna be able to get away. He, my pops and a couple of my pals are gonna go out on the 25th. I dunno if he'll be able to get away twice in one weekend. I hope so, he'd have a freakin blast!

Latest posts

Back