Dinnershacks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timberjackboy

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Do you boys know what a dinnershack is? Dinnershacks are awesome, go in there and put afir eon and sit backa nd have a cup of tea.!!!!!!!!! :blob5: :blob2: :cool: :alien:

Dinnershack!! Its a little camp on wheels. You tow it behind your truck. It has a little stove in it. and you go in and eat your dinner in it.

Newfie, glad to see you corrected your spelling without needin to be publicly humiliated as was I. Those kind of lapses brand you as having poor breeding! Now lets you, Stumper and I join TJB for a nice cup of tea in the dinnershack; Awesome!

Chucky said:
If I bring crumpets, can I drink a nice cup of tea in the dinnershack, too?

Now thats a touch of class! perhaps a few curtains too; this place really could use a tidying up!

sorry no pictures

Sorry guys i got no pictures. You guys never uesed one? Many people in this area have used them and still do. I mean during lunch break you don't have to waste gas staying warm in the truck so ya put afire on and go to the dinnershack, and thers more room. Its just shack mounted on wheels. The one we have is mounte don an old truck frame. Even got a red carpet on the floor:) Nice little spot. Got two long benches on the side of the walls and ya can curl up and have a little nap.:) and ya can tasot your sandwiches on the stove and drink some tea:)

Geez bro, If I pack a lunch it's a sammich and a bag of chips. If I eat more that that, I wanna go home.

Naps? You gatta bee sheeting! :eek:

Nope

Never heard of a dinnershack before. Here it is a stump , a paper bag and a thermos. So what do you do for breakfast ?,Enjoy the day :p :p

Ray Benson , Last I heard from one of my buddies still back there Spendnic is good not sure about Grand the last fishing he did there was through the ice.

Hmmm... a towable tool to enable sitting on your azz during work and it saves gas. You should probably patent this. BTW what are the yearly gas savings and is there a cooling option for the summer?

i know this is the logging forum so i'll just say, in my line of work i hope to be done with one job and get lunch before the next one

they are good to have lunch in. Nice and warm and gets you motivated to go back at he rin the afternoon. I mean you can take you boots off and warm them up by the stove and your gloves as well

Latest posts

Back