• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Dolmar 421

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought a new 421 for $320. I haven't run it much yet, so it is definitely not broken in yet. But, I'll observe I wouldn't sell it for less than $300, and I suspect you'll have a hard time finding anyone who would sell a used one for less than $300. If you are set on a 421, and I believe it to be an excellent choice, I think you should seriously consider a new one.

This. Nice to see that no one wants to part with their 421 :D

Gotcha. Reason I ask, there's currently one on eBay right now. New, for bidding. I was going to try and win it, but definitely don't need another 40cc saw. And if you have been looking for one, maybe you could go for this one?

Title is:
Dolmar 16 inch compact gas chain saw ps-421

Item number: 381641639776

Currently is at $206.38
Shipping is about $20.

Not sure if it'll go for more than you want to spend, but it is labeled new. Maybe grab a new one cheaper than retail.

Back