• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Dolmar 6400 and/or Husqvarna 555

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DexterDay

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
As much as I would love to keep both.. I have other priorities and interests in the way right now. One of them has to go. I love the 60 cc class. But 4 is a crowd.

The Dolmar 6400 has less than 4 tanks of fuel, starts, idles, oils excellent. Catalyst has been removed and slight muffler mod done to it.

Comes with 20" Bar and chain (new and same condition as in pic).

20140605_210228.jpg 20140605_210246.jpg 20140605_210346.jpg

The Husqvarna 555 is on its 1st tank of fuel. Starts, runs, oils, etc.. All stock and comes with a 20" bar and chain as well. (16" pictured, will come with 20" ) And for those that may not know, this saw is an Autotune model. No need to adjust carburetor. Just start and cut, no matter the location or conditions.

20140530_221033.jpg 20140530_221142.jpg 20140530_221213.jpg

Looking to get $475 plus $25 shipping (lower 48) on either saw. Or $500 shipped. Call it what you want.

I only want to sell one or the other. So 1st saw to go closes the ad.
These are both great saws that are as good as new (basically are).

PM me or email at [email protected] if you want more pics.

Thanks

where are you? because shipping into a different country will cost alot more then $25

where are you? because shipping into a different country will cost alot more then $25

Sorry. The lower 48 for $25 (gonna cost much more than that anyway)

Man, a couple of sweeties there...

l am trying....you get my pm Dex?

Yes, I got it. Working on a reply. I never expected your proposal. :dizzy:

Give me some time to get up, get moving and get typing..

I'm not able to buy it for a good price since crossing the border usually ends up with a $60-110 duty charge on top of shipping (free trade my butt). However I'd love to be able to buy either of these, a 555 to replace my 353 or the 6400 to fill the gap between my 353 and soon to be 7910

They just looked so nice together l thought they should stay together:clap:

:bowdown:. You think just like me.:rock:

Dex, First I hate you :) for posting this on a Sunday (a day I can and will be on AS most of the day):dizzy:. Second- I know you only want to loose one, but your sig clearly shows you are a Stihl Man at heart and the 661cm is just around the corner. :clap:

:bowdown:. You think just like me.:rock:

Dex, First I hate you :) for posting this on a Sunday (a day I can and will be on AS most of the day):dizzy:. Second- I know you only want to loose one, but your sig clearly shows you are a Stihl Man at heart and the 661cm is just around the corner. :clap:

Having the 6401, kinda leads me to just selling the Dolmar. But I figured I would give the option.

I want a 261C-M, but I NEED a new Back pack blower and a new Hedge trimmer. In the last 3 weeks, both of those pieces of equipment failed (old and cheap). So I am buying a new blower a Hedge Trimmer this week. Need the funds and this is a quick way. Plus four 60 cc saws is a bit much :)

Having the 6401, kinda leads me to just selling the Dolmar. But I figured I would give the option.

I want a 261C-M, but I NEED a new Back pack blower and a new Hedge trimmer. In the last 3 weeks, both of those pieces of equipment failed (old and cheap). So I am buying a new blower a Hedge Trimmer this week. Need the funds and this is a quick way. Plus four 60 cc saws is a bit much :)

I ran my 261cm MM yesterday exclusively. It is rediculous how strong that saw is in the cut. In truth it eliminates the need for a 60cc saw all together. It isnt as fast as my 2153 on the small stuff, but I can take the 261cm into a much bigger cut with confidence that it will pull thru. I was going to sell it. Now I think not.

I ran my 261cm MM yesterday exclusively. It is rediculous how strong that saw is in the cut. In truth it eliminates the need for a 60cc saw all together. It isnt as fast as my 2153 on the small stuff, but I can take the 261cm into a much bigger cut with confidence that it will pull thru. I was going to sell it. Now I think not.

Come on Steven I'll buy your 261 so you can get the 6400 from dex

Or...left as a 64cc, bulletproof, reach down in its nutsack and grab some more torque, chip pulling HOG! At the end of time the last three things "living" will be a coyote, a cockroach and a Dolmar 6400. Tough saws.
That's cool and all, but I just couldn't own a 64cc saw knowing 79cc's was 4 bolts away... ;)

Latest posts

Back