Dolmar saw "accessories"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of you guys act like you got something hotter, before bashing her and saying she's nasty lets see pics of your signficant other. We'll be waiting:clap::cheers:

The Dolmar girl looks like they found her at the 7-11 down the road from the trailer park. No thanks.

You've been to much nicer 7-11's than I've EVER been to!

...and no, I don't think this will end well at all. :)

(But it's like a train-wreck...you can't help but watch!)
:popcorn:

Some of you guys act like you got something hotter, before bashing her and saying she's nasty lets see pics of your signficant other. We'll be waiting:clap::cheers:

Here's my other half. Makes me warm and happy.

Hamms.jpg

Hamm's now that is some nasty 7-11 corner stuff were talking about:) Hamm's was the first kind of beer I drank with my dad, I'll never forget it. It was like 6 bucks a case then:cheers:

Good for Dolmar,

At least they're putting their small advertising budget to good use. Look how many tools the Ridgid girls have helped to sell over the years.

Without fail, when pics of a female is posted on the internet someone will ALWAYS come in and say she isn't up to their "High standards".

I Have plenty of those calenders to give out with new saw sales.... And a GF/soon to be wife that puts the calender girl to shame :)

Scott

I need a 2009 calendar, I hope the shipping from Germany isn't too high...

You can get on the Dolmar website and download it for a desktop background, I had mine on at work but they told me to find something different. I guess they didn't like the saws:)

I like my girlfriend. She's smart, witty, and good with her hands. Yes that way, and also with tools. However she couldn't win the beauty pageant if she was the only entrant. Not saying that to be mean, just being honest. Hell she's part of the reason I went from driving 3/4 tons to 1 tons.

If that gal in the pic can hold an adult level conversation and run that saw I'd seriously consider trading in my gal.

Wise beyond your years, it's the enter-beauty of a person that endures and one has to live with. :cheers:

They may not lke it and it dosen't cost a dime to look, just as they also do.

Now, back to the top while a song of 'Afternoon Delight' is playing. :biggrinbounce2:

Latest posts

Back