Dolmar saw "accessories"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boobs or butt for me, just depends which way they are facing. Unless it's a snaggle tooth, I really don't pay to close of attention:)

Neither do I Rexy... the Termite is loooooong gone. :cry:

But... I'm plannin' on another Hot Saw of some kind... I have a 406cc Rotax dirt bike engine sittin' in the garage... However... it's still in the bike... :laugh:

Gary

Also "women of size" can generally cook worth a damn. Right now we're both living in the dorms so we don't have the opportunity for her to cook much. However when she gets the chance, daaaammmmnnnnn it's goooood! She does amazing things with potatoes. I graduate this semester and she has one more to go (she's getting a BSN) and I figure if things continue to go as well as they have for the last 3 years we'll get married and live in Kamiah where I'm going to build my house. Shouldn't be hard for her to find a job. Nurses are needed everywhere.

She teases me about being "old". Most college students my age are about to become MDs. LOL

We'll see how it goes.

Kamiah?!?:jawdrop:

I grew up in Orofino!

Man, log shows are going to be for loggers what wild west shows and rodeos were for cowboys when the cattle drives were replaced by rail cars. No more loggers... just log shows.

And now ladies and gentlemen, we will see a presentation of the all mighty and powerful Steeel three sixty one-a, and a presentation of its ability to cure cancer and solve the global warming crisis. Yes that's right ladies and gentlemen, the three sixty one-a, and its magical powers to levitate logs and make cuts all on its own. Demonstrating the amazing abilities of the fabulous and fantastic three sixty one-a, will be a genuine faller and logger, complete in his calks and chaps, just like they used to wear when they were falling big trees out here in the west before the second great market-a crash.

If she was standing in front of you... you'd hit it in a heartbeat... Gary

She's never stood in front of me or me behind her but...I've hit it so many times now already in my mind, she's probably getting sore:love1:

ok ive been holding out on posting these but i think its time. the smaller girl in the photos is a friend of mine and made those dresses from some stihl banners she aquired.

stihlformaldresses.jpg

and this is one lucky guy.

stihlformalgowns.jpg

Back