Donate to help Jasha. He's one of our own.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
guys,, i know i goof off a lot and aggrivate people but i want to say something on a serious note,,, it just amazes me how everyone pulls together to help a fellow AS'er out,,, i have been on here for a little over 2 years and have seen this happen several times,,, hats off to everyone :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

1. Wilson L. Shepherd - NCFarmboy
  2. Randy Evans - Mastermind
  3. Peter J Frank - PJF1313
  4. Bret Adams - Bret888
  5. michael lee - michael
  6. Randall Bloomingburg - Rburg
  7. Mark Andrews - zogger
  8. kent bumgarner - longwood
  9. Phillip L McCumbee - phillipmc

I know what I was forgetting to mention. Baileys was gracious enough to send a generous care package to the GTG today. Amond the goodies was a hardback coffe table quality book about logging, I forget the name. Instead of just giving it away, we auctioned it off. It sold for $80!!! This generous donation came from barneyrb:clap: My Dad also won a set of glasses for another $20. So, that's another $100 to add to the money raised. I took the cash and will be PayPalling it directly to Jasha.

Good times at the Kentucky GTG
[video=youtube_share;9gYY8FJ9-aY]http://youtu.be/9gYY8FJ9-aY[/video]

The book is High Climbers and Timber Fallers 2ND Edition by Gerald F. Beranek --- Bailey's - High Climbers and Timber Fallers 2ND Edition by Gerald F. Beranek

You guys are unbelievable!!! Wish I could look you all in the eye and give you sincere hand shake. I'm blessed, thank you fella's.

Barneyrb won it, we all signed it, Mastermind even ported it (has a sticker to prove it)... and it is heading to a very interesting destination out west.

dw

Thanks again to EVERYONE that participated in this fund raiser. It would not be possible without each and everyone of you. Thank you to everyone that donated the prizes, as well as the cash. Just to remind you, I started this without one prize to give away. As usual, you guys just poured on the goodness. It is truely amazing what a community can do when they come together under a common goal Jasha, we do wish you a full and quick recovery. Feel free to use all of these runds in ANY way you see fit. More than anything else, we want to see you back out there living life to it's fullest:rock:

im glad randy won a saw ,he had to give up his 46 a while back to replace a customers saw that got lost in shipping

Okay, so my Husky 261.99 (261 with a meteor piston rebuild courtesy of atvguns, and a TN tickle from Randy Evans) is on it way to spend a little while in Franklin Ohio before it heads off to its new home.

Brad,
If you think it'll bring in more to sell it in the classifieds here, or in an eBay auction have at it my friend. I just want to get as much help to Jasha, and his family as possible. Thanks for heading this up, and a big thanks to everyone that has given to this effort.

So what is the plans for this or did I miss it.

I've got it sitting in the shop. It was ported a few months ago.

I'll get some pics and start a thread on it............we is gonna action it off. :msp_sneaky:

That's good to hear. I just went to the garage to check and found that I had left it. That wasn't on purpose. Thanks for helping a brotha out:clap:

I just got it Thursday and simply hadn't had time to take pics of it and post it in a thread here. I was going to start a seperate thread for it like we did with the 395XP.

Cool to win something. Wasn't expecting to win anything. Glad I was in a position to help this time. The last thing I won was a sack of fertilizer for guessing the weight of a hog back in 1972. Fertilizer got wet and became a brick. The hog weighed 203#.
What did I win?
Shep

Take your pick of the following.

1. MS460 Mission Backpack Saw – Work Saw Collector
  2. 32” Oregon Reduced Weight Bar – Stihl 3003 Mount - Stihl-Pioneer
  3. MS660 – trx250r180
  4. 32" B&C for MS660 - Young
  5. 028 Super – LowVolt
  6. B&C for 028 – Jwalker1911
  7. 024 – barneyrb
  8. Homelite C-71 – o8f150
  9. Granberg File-N-Joint - LowVolt
  10. 2 24” Bars – Anthony_Va.
  11. New 25" Stihl ES bar w/2 new chains - Jacob J

MS460 will be my choice. :hmm3grin2orange: I guess I'll have to start a Stihl collection now!
My God will bless all those that unselfishly gave to help someone in need.

God Bless you my brothers,
Shep

Latest posts

Back