dont buy saddles from wespur!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have always had superior service with wespur. Good company and good people. When I ordered my saddle from them I clicked the correct size button though. Amazing how well things work when you perform YOUR PART of the process right.

I've had nothing but good advice, good selection of products, and good service from Wesspur. Their shipping times are a little too long for me down here, but I blame that on the carriers, not the shippers.

WesSpur gets 65% of my business

They have been outstanding on customer service, call-backs on concerns, quick replacements, etc. I am surprised to hear about your trouble with them. You should not put down a company over one mistake, if they did, indeed, make it. Many in here know this company to be professional and dependable.

Maybe you're one of those people who should just buy everything locally.

I agree he should wait and let the company try and work with him, BUT I can sympathise with the whole shipping delay thing...out here in the middle of the Atlantic there is NOTHING to buy locally, everything I buy for tree work is ordered and shipped from abroad....so I reckon a month turnaround for his gear is not out of the question!

I too have had great service from Wesspur. I like the fact that they call if something is out of stock, plus they are very helpful with any questions . As far as shipping goes, i think there pretty good. I've placed orders with Baileys and Wesspur the same day, and usually get the Wesspur order a day or two sooner.

not everyone's perfect, it does take a damn toll on your business when companies dont pull through, leaves a bad taste....good luck man

Sean

Since I've been dealing with Wesspur for years I'm kind of shocked to read the details of your post. They've always been excellent in the customer service area. Sean has called me several times to discuss my orders when something seemed out of the ordinary or to answer a question about a product. I can't believe that you'll need to wait a month for your saddle. :jawdrop:

Yeah, Sean's a good guy. I've had nothing but good dealings with them. They did mess up one order of mine, but went out of their way to make it right. Plus while Sherrill has a nice catalog, Wesspur has FREE shipping!!!

Saddles

Actually, all of my bad experiences have been w/ Sherrill. They sent me a Glide II w/ setup instructions for a Glide I. The two saddles are quite different. They also didn't include ANY instructions for the upper body fall arrest attachment I ordered with it. Finally after hours on the phone to both sherrill and buckingham, I got an engineer to explain to me how to set it up. I shouldn't have had to do that, if for no other reasons than liability.

In case you haven't noticed, Wes Spur is a good company to do business with. I hope you get your corrected saddle back soon.

Iso I reckon a month turnaround for his gear is not out of the question!

with that said anyone not keeping a backup of a relatively inexpensive item that they need to make a living with is foolish.

we all have backup chains correct? a back up saw right? why not a back up saddle?

what did you do with the saddle you were using before you ordered a new one?

with that said anyone not keeping a backup of a relatively inexpensive item that they need to make a living with is foolish.

we all have backup chains correct? a back up saw right? why not a back up saddle?

what did you do with the saddle you were using before you ordered a new one?

:agree2::agree2:

While my saddle wasn't inexpensive, my back-up is. Good question...

It's nice to have so many helpful people here that post to threads like this and when people are asking for help but I think you guys are really getting trolled alot here lately...............

It's nice to have so many helpful people here that post to threads like this and when people are asking for help but I think you guys are really getting trolled alot here lately...............

Yeah I hardly think recieving the wrong size saddle which may or may not have even been their fault warrants a "Don't buy saddles from Wesspur!".

Latest posts

Back