Dont Miss This One!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by Stumper
It is amazing what a battery, a trip to the carwash and a Krylon overhaul could do for that machine.:D

And an Engine,Drum,Sheet Metal, Tires Bearings,Clutch,Belt, Ect. :D

I don't think you read the description

"This is a large, heavy duty chipper for serious work"

Once you add a battery.........

Lie, LIES, LIES ......

That looks like an old woodchuck. A friend who's going back to being an employee has one for sale here, looks a little better than that. It is a serious chipper. Rev'd up to 3k rpm will eat anything a 9 inch disk will and smack you on the way by:p.

Of course it will... it's a SERIOUS chipper...

SERIOUSLY in need of heavy duty work.

;)

i couldn't find the thread, but i seem to recall some dude asking advice on building his own chipper
hmmmmmm i wonder could this be his first machine for sale
:D

Originally posted by Mike Maas
I bet if you were just starting out, only had $1000, and moving all your brush in a trailer, it would look awesome!
So many times I wonder why people don't just spend the money and spare themselves hours and hours of bouncing on brush so it fits in a truck bed or trailer. Or rent. :confused: Used equipment is coming down in price all over the place.

Originally posted by Mike Maas
I bet if you were just starting out, only had $1000, and moving all your brush in a trailer, it would look awesome!

Nah, I'm a realist.

I would still think it looked like crap.

If: It runs
and
IF it were closer to me I'd bid on it, clean it up and either use it on jobs where a chuck and duck would speed things up or resell it.
You guys need to work on your ability to envision change. It DOES look like crap but it isn't wrecked(smashed and twisted metal). It is dirty and needs paint. A little machine with potential.

Originally posted by Nickrosis
So many times I wonder why people don't just spend the money

ermmmmmm how about because they dont have it

Back