Down under car stuff

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Helping out

attachment.php

attachment.php

Love the hitch mount sharpening rig almost as much as I love my Aussie built GT8.

Well imagine the joy if you made a hitch mount sharpening rig up and combined it with your GT8 :D
This is how magic happens :cheers:

Magic in that Aussie ride is teaching the dodge, Bmw, Chevy and rice boys how to find their doors after they are blown off.

my lux needs new front diff seals its the 2.8l non terbo nearly 300000km on the clock
and it still go's dam fine i get 10l of diesel per 100km and that is with a load

dam fine vice set up by the way

Last edited:
my lux needs new front diff seals its the 2.8l non terbo nearly 300000km on the clock
and it still go's dam fine i get 10l of diesel per 100km and that is with a load

diff seals or swivel hub seals

Yeah that 2.8 is a great little motor too, good on fuel and the shuttle bus guys reckon they get 1 million clicks on them without hassle.

Back