Draft mules at work

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need to let the upload continue through its course before closing the window or changing its contents.

Before you do that, you should resize the image to something useful and friendly.

Glen

This is still pushing the modem-friendliness limit, but nice pic anyway!  Shrunk and sharpened a bit.

Glen

Now that looks like good, old fashioned, honest work! I would be like a fish out of water around horses. It almost looks like fun. I'm sure it's not though. Thanks for the pix!

They look in good shape; what are they crossed with? If the near one was a horse, I'd say you will soon be resetting the shoes. Do you do your own shoeing?

Frank

I don't know diddly about horses, but that horse logging looks to be tha shizznit!
snoop_dog_bb.jpg

Thanks for the comments. Its more like what I can do in a day. They seem to be a lot tougher than I am.:) They are out of Percheron mares x Mamouth jacks. No, I have a farrier come (usually to wherever I'm working) to shoe them.

John

No BSM, they are used to saw and truck noises. They dont like to be sprayed with sawdust though, probably think its yellow jackets.
Here is a skidcart with a turn of small saw logs. Notice the fly nets. They work good on biting flys, not at all for stinging Jellow jackets.:(

John

Latest posts

Back