EAB in CT Further Quarantines???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do not even have the energy to comment they are so inept!

Actually, those goons all together, nothing is an accident or inept, it is *on purpose*. The USA middle class with the second amendment is the absolute last semi free people on the planet, the globalists have to wipe us out, neutralize us. Notice everything they do is inimical to small business, our established culture, independence, etc. Everything. This latest full invasion over the borders being helped along by official policy is..well..there's a technical legal term for it and it begins with the letter T. What the EPA, the ABC, the XYZ do is all designed to bankrupt the regular joe, put us in alleged debt for generations, destroy everything the nation built forever, all so some globalists can have their two class master/serf society.

Look at it that way, and everything they do makes perfect sense, it fits, total control. they just chip away at it, eventually, they have taken completely over.

Time for the second revolution i say. Now watch the NSA show up at my door, and I"m only half kidding - it's sad. It hurts too much to watch the news these days.

Latest posts

Back