East coast Bailey's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really,,,,that im aware of anyways. I though Baileys had some pretty good shipping prices. Only thing I dont like is it takes 5 to 7 business days for me to get my package.

They are a few closer, but dont have the invatory(sp) that baileys does.

Edge and engine is a site sponsor and I think there in NY, but not positive.

Baileys had a division in Tennessee but I don't think they use it any more. Look for a Vermeer dealer/Sherrill Tree dealer about the same. You know Bailyes ships right or do you just want to go to and fondle the toys?

For me back in the day it was two days from there now its four or five. Oh well till the grown mans Toys R Us.

Sherrill Tree is based in Greensboro, NC. Do they have a "main office" store that you can go to?

I get stuff through our Vermeer dealer periodically. They ship it to the store for free. They have a small selection of items, and it seems never the one I am looking for (even though they had it last time I was there....). My personal opinion is that Sherrill is better with climbing/rope gear while Bailey's is better with the chainsaw/other equipment. Both great places to buy from in my experience.

Greetings, I live in Virginia. Is there a East Coast egual to Bailey's on the West Coast. I don't like to pay all that shipping.

Click our link below or visit another AS sponsor - Blue Ridge is real close to you.

Last edited:
Ny

I second george kahler...Good people and quality stuff for a reasnoable price. Go to boonville at the logging show and you can get it for a steal

these are good

Hard to beat Wesspur, Treestuff.com, American arborist supply and right there in your state Blue Ridge Arborist supply.

Latest posts

Back