East Coast? West Coast? You decide.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got to got set the DVR now, not missing any of that. Thanks for the reminder! (oops I keep thinking it is March already)

Last edited:
Aww, come on now........ enough of the West vs. East thing. Sawyers and timbermen working in the woods where ever they cut are doing one of the toughest jobs there is!! Guys out west cutting big Dougs, Sitkas and Reds get the coverage, and props for d@mn good reason. The Eastern cutters are no slouchs either, I've seen guys operating equipment on the rocky crags of the Adirondacks and Applachain Mtns in places that'd make you cringe. Plus we're dissin' our brethren in other locales around the globe doing their thing. It's all good.

Can't wait to see the show....................................:clap: :popcorn:

Good post/reminder Grande Dog! Gotcha :clap:

Thanks for the heads up. Will be sure to watch this series.

i see a lot of Husq....

the Stihliacs are going to cry foul.

looks cool never the less.

:greenchainsaw:

ADKRANGER, Your absolutely right. I wasn't trying to start the next round for the pi**ing contest. My title was aimed towards the working conditions involved. I grew up clearing woods for farmland in WI, so I have a pretty good idea on both ends of the stick. A gallon of sweat and a pint of blood weighs the same no matter where you expend it.

LOL, more east cost west cost cr@p. You wouldn't even think their were any trees in the 3000 miles between oceans.:monkey:

Back