Ebay Seller to Avoid

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had transactions where I have sent 100's of dollars cash in envelopes to Hong Kong and Germany before Paypal and never got burned.

You are far more trusting than I to send an evelope to Hong Kong with cash....
or anywhere for that matter.

New day anyother story
He claims the saw is sitting in the FEDEX store. But he of course has no tracking number to back up that claim.
Now his emails start by calling me an Idiot. Yea that will make me trust him.

Deadbeat seller

I'd forward him this thread, just to let him know that there are more "watching" his auction then he realizes. Maybe Space or Fish can smarten him up! LOL
Gypo

When I buy on ebay I wait two weeks for them to ship. After that I send them a message asking for a ship date and tracking number when they do ship. I'll give them another week after that before I send a message basically saying they must ship and provide a tracking number in a day or I'll file a dispute with paypal.

The reality is I've only used this twice. The first time I got a refund and never saw the item I won. I was very nice but made it clear to the seller that I had to watch out for my interests. Second time the auction clearly stated that it could take up to 20 days to ship. I still sent the two week email and recieved a date it had been shipped and a tracking number in reply. No trouble beyond that, I got the item a couple days later.

I basically don't expect to see an item from ebay from 2-3 weeks so I don't buy something I need in a hurry.

Mr. HE:cool:

Thanks to some info provided by an AS member
I have filed a complaint against Integrity Tree Care of Kansas City Missouri with Chris Koster the Attorney General.
Lets see where this goes now.

Last edited:
He's probably going through a tough time in his life!

He's probably going through a tough time in his life!

Is this saw something that you need RIGHT NOW??!

I know that there are points in my life, right now being one of them, that getting up in the morning is at times a tough thing.

One never knows what's going on in anothers life.

Like another poster mentioned that most of this sellers experience on Ebay has been buying which it appears he's been on the up and up. Selling takes more effort.

I just had another thought.... This may be a new ebay acount for him because of bad feed back of his old one. Just a thought.

Dan

The fact that he has been in contact with excuses should be something of a good sign, don't most just disappear?

If he demanded immediate payment, I would demand immediate shipping and proceed as you have, somewhat.

I also would have thought twice about setting up an eBay auction right around the time of an interstate move, just as an aside.

Even if he is "Going through tough times" a man has a responsiblity to his word. I am not going to lose $850 becaus of his tough times.

I agree 100%. He had the where with all to list the saw. He didn't hesitate to take your money. He should be just as prompt at shipping your saw. If he couldn't ship it immediately, he shouldn't have listed it.

I agree 100%. He had the where with all to list the saw. He didn't hesitate to take your money. He should be just as prompt at shipping your saw. If he couldn't ship it immediately, he shouldn't have listed it.

Totally agree!!! Get that saw shipped asap!!!

That's right down the road from Blue Balls, isn't it?

Yes, you have to go to Blue Ball, then down to Bird In Hand, through Intercourse to get to Paradise. And that's no BS

And Knuckles, I was born in Johnstown.

The PA Dutch were a perverted bunch of mf'ers, huh?

Sorry to get off topic. Carry on

Latest posts

Back