Ebay Seller to Avoid

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A further and I hope final chapter to this little drama.
Got an Email from this jerk telling me he still has my name and address and that he will be "visiting my area" and wants a face to face so that he can give me my saw. I guess he was not happy about giving the refund or my Negative feedback which I refused to amend.
Remember the name "integritytreecare" and stay far away from him.

Just remind him that the "name and address" thing goes both ways.

My red flag was this: " I JUST HAVN'T USED THIS SAW ENOUGH IT GETS USED ABOUT 3-4 TREES A MONTH. ITS NOT THE SAW YOU PICK UP FOR EVERY DAY USE IT ONLY GETS USED WHEN WE HAVE TO USE IT.I JUST PUT THIS SAWS THIRD CHAIN IT HAS EVER HAD ON IT LAST WEEK "

What tree svc guy worth his salt sells a perfectly good saw with very little use???

RD

I'd file a restraining order. That will surface when he least needs it to on a background check.

I've heard of Integrity Tree just from help wanted adds but don't know anything about them and haven't ever seen his equipment running around. I used to work for an outfit out of Peculiar but not the same guy, my old Boss is a snake that may stab or shoot you if he's having a bad day, but would ALWAYS pay you if he owed you money. Matter of fact often times he would get shafted from giving employees advances only to have his employees ditch on him. I always thought it was wierd that Integrity's Website shows him being based out of the Dallas area, but thought maybe he was expanding to KC. Like I said I don't know the guy personaly so I don't want to bash him, but yes that would make me mad and worried to buy a big ticket item on ebay and not hear within a couple days that it's been shipped. I got screwed over on a car door once and while it was only $150 dollars, it still chapped my @ss. Good luck.

Latest posts

Back