echo 330T Carb and synthetic oil questions

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NateD

Reaction score
Ok i'm new to chainsaw mods, and did a search and didn't find any info. I own an Echo 330T. How do you remove and adjust the H and L carb screws pass the factory settings?? I can't even see how to remove the carb from the chainsaw! You 330 T owners, what mods have you done on your saw that you're happy with??? Also i tried running this saw on Amsoil synthetic 2 cycle oil at about 70:1 and it would not run on that mixture. Has anyone had the same results?? Are you suppose to mix the synthetic oil up at the same gas oil ratio as mineral based oil?? I thought the thing about synthetic was use less with increased motor lubrication and performance??? Many thanks. [email protected]

Thanks

Hioctane, many thanks, that parts catalog is exactly what i need!!

I use synthetic at the recommended 50:1 ratio for my Stihl - I have never heard of running any oil at such a lean mixture. Some others on this site use a 40:1 mixture on their modified saws for additional protection.

Use the search function to find lot of oil discussions.

hey nate. the first thing you want to do with that echo is tie it to your bumper and then drive on down to the local saw dealer. that way by the time you get to the saw shop you will have a second reason to get a saw. the first reason being its an echo.

hey nate. the first thing you want to do with that echo is tie it to your bumper and then drive on down to the local saw dealer. that way by the time you get to the saw shop you will have a second reason to get a saw. the first reason being its an echo.

Don't listen to this man he is clearly an old, complacent idiot i have an 360t and a slightly modded 670 i love them both and would take them over anything! he just think he knows something but really has no clue about anything.

Latest posts

Back