• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Echo cs 400 175$ Runs like new

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frenchbastard

Echo fan and take soooo much heat because of it
Reaction score
Really strong Echo cs 400 2.5 years old used for small landscape tree limbing/pruning with muffler mod 16"bar and new chain plus 5 used chains and 4 new air filters spark plugs and fuel filters also new all packaged together. Only used Echo premix non ethanol fuel and could come with hard case depending on shipping price. Pm me, 190$ or best offer + shipping I just bought an Echo cs303t and want to use funds from cs400 to put toward bigger saw. This saw starts in no more than 3 pulls.

Photos please and a video would be awesome!

I
I'll get some pics up this evening. Any tips on posting pics from iPhone? Thanks
I am not sure about iphone. I use the chrome browser on my android phone and there is an upload option below the reply section.

Back