Echo CS-590 timberwolf vs. Echo CS-600P

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'll rarely find a man that gets rich working. Doing something you enjoy is better than being rich though.

The only dumb ass I work for now is myself:D It's not been easy getting this far but I would rather struggle doing this gig than Excell at doing any more composite repair.

I'm actually getting my spring order lined up as an Echo dealer. I'm not allowed to advertise on the Web but when I get everything situated I'm allowed to sell parts on the web

How do you have the stomac to deal with that arrogant bunch? :eek:

They only killed the saw line. Yamabiko Corp made the purchase. The 500p is very under rated and for the money is very competitive with any saw in the price range.
just wanted to say good luck on your venture in the saw business, echo saws are a tough sell where i work, but we sell them, the 590, 600p, and 620p being what i feel the best saws in their current line up, i do like the the look of the over seas version (shindaiwa) saws, i think another color change could help sales, i sold my 600p after finding out that the 590 runs just as well for less money, may still buy the 590, but for now my huskys are getting the job done...............1821.jpg

Looks like the 598 is rated at 4.1 hp. not much more than the Echo version in the US but probably Due to less Emissions restrictions.

Looks like the 598 is rated at 4.1 hp. not much more than the Echo version in the US but probably Due to less Emissions restrictions.
But it has been mentioned before that Echo measures hp at the tip of the bar, so the reading are different. To bad KWF never got an echo to test, then we would have the real numbers!

Back