Echo CS-610EVL

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chainsawbob1

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Just got one of these! Cool a$$ saw too. I'm a chainsaw carver so first thing I did was sharpen the badly neglected chain, gas it, oil it and stuffed it into some cedar. Just a touch heavy but once it's in the log, who cares... Cut very nicely with lots of power. I can't wait to prep a real carving chain for it and give it a go.
I traded a local guy out of it for a brand new Echo cs-440 still in the box. He was happy, I was thrilled. I plan to mod it just a bit with a special type of carving bar for bigger saws made by Cannon.
I tried to attach an image of what I roughed out. I hope it shows up... See ya.
Bob

Soooooooooo.....

Listen up, I've got a 1924 Ford Model TT C-cab truck I've restored to near perfect condition. I live in Washington state. It rains and is generaly crappy here in the winter. I drive it every chance I get. What makes you think I'm gonna baby some saw like it's a gold mine? I'm going to run it. Take care of it at the same time but it was built to run. When it dies, i'll shelve it.
Bob

Back