Echo CS-610EVL

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chainsawbob1

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Just got one of these! Cool a$$ saw too. I'm a chainsaw carver so first thing I did was sharpen the badly neglected chain, gas it, oil it and stuffed it into some cedar. Just a touch heavy but once it's in the log, who cares... Cut very nicely with lots of power. I can't wait to prep a real carving chain for it and give it a go.
I traded a local guy out of it for a brand new Echo cs-440 still in the box. He was happy, I was thrilled. I plan to mod it just a bit with a special type of carving bar for bigger saws made by Cannon.
I tried to attach an image of what I roughed out. I hope it shows up... See ya.
Bob

Soooooooooo.....

Listen up, I've got a 1924 Ford Model TT C-cab truck I've restored to near perfect condition. I live in Washington state. It rains and is generaly crappy here in the winter. I drive it every chance I get. What makes you think I'm gonna baby some saw like it's a gold mine? I'm going to run it. Take care of it at the same time but it was built to run. When it dies, i'll shelve it.
Bob

Latest posts

Back