Echo guys- what is the breakdown of their "commercial" and "consumer" lines?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
catfight.gif

. .
jpshakehead.gif

Still Asian made. Sellouts!!!
Japan and China are two very different countries. You can say what you want about Echo being junk, that's your opinion and I will never change it, but when you first expressed your opinion you should have said "Japanese junk". I would not have agreed about it being junk, maybe not up to par as Stihls Pro models of saws but I would put them against any home owner saw that Stihl makes. My opinion is based on by not so much as using these products, but the 25+ years that I have been repairing them. I don't work for any company. I will work on anything, junk , or not!! Most of the junk I work on is not the saws fault, whether it's Stihl, Echo, Husky, or any brand, but the saws owners fault.

Last edited:
Bowtie , if you ever had a MS290 Stihl and a CS510 Echo apart even you might be able to tell which one has way more quality, but I doubt it. Japan puts out some of the best tools, cars etc made, china doesn't. You got them mixed up . Blackoak, I think our threads got a little mixed up with all the quotes, I sure wasn't knocking Echo having worked on most brands and running them. If someone wants to call Echo junk thats up to them but you have to wonder when they don't even know where they're made how much they really know. Steve

Bowtie , if you ever had a MS290 Stihl and a CS510 Echo apart even you might be able to tell which one has way more quality, but I doubt it. Japan puts out some of the best tools, cars etc made, china doesn't. You got them mixed up . Blackoak, I think our threads got a little mixed up with all the quotes, I sure wasn't knocking Echo having worked on most brands and running them. If someone wants to call Echo junk thats up to them but you have to wonder when they don't even know where they're made how much they really know. Steve

Listen up. China, Japan, Korea, i dont give a damn. Still Asia as far as I care. As far as having whichever different saws, trimmers, mowers, etc, apart, just how in the hell would you know what I have and havent used, owned, worked on, and tossed in the garbage? Butt out.

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. :cheers: It happens a lot over the internet.

Listen up. China, Japan, Korea, i dont give a damn. Still Asia as far as I care. As far as having whichever different saws, trimmers, mowers, etc, apart, just how in the hell would you know what I have and havent used, owned, worked on, and tossed in the garbage? Butt out.
Getting a little testy ain't we "Butt out" I don't think your in a position to tell anybody to "butt out". Here's a little something for you. I was working on a junk Echo today and seen the package a part I needed was in. I thought of you. At the bottom of the box it says Kioritz Corporation contents product of Japan. Asia is not mentioned anywhere.

Ahhh, I see we didnt do well in geography in school, did we? For that matter didnt do well in ergonomics. I wont bother explaining what those two "hard words" mean. Did you ride the short bus too? Just for your information, Asia is a CON - TI - NENT. Japan is a country located on the CON - TI - NENT of Asia.

Ahhh, I see we didnt do well in geography in school, did we? For that matter didnt do well in ergonomics. I wont bother explaining what those two "hard words" mean. Did you ride the short bus too? Just for your information, Asia is a CON - TI - NENT. Japan is a country located on the CON - TI - NENT of Asia.

Well slick I believe it was you that said "Chinese junk" when you first made the comment, not Asian junk. Are we discussing continents now. You may want to print a picture of the Echo parts package picture I posted so the next time you go off on Echo at least you will know what country the company is based at. That's like me saying Stihl is Polish junk, Hell, Poland and Germany are on the same continent. The short bus will be by shortly to pick you up.

Not real sure Mow, someone said "well so is your dad" and the other one went
tongueout.gif
and then the hair pulling started........ I'm Stihl trying to sort it out.

:popcorn:

Like I said, Blackelm, I dont give a ratsass what country they are made in, they are no where near high quality, in fact they are low grade. Pretty well shows who you are resorting to "Daddy comments" You are not worth the powder it would take to blow you away. Im done arguing with idiots like you and red. 2 birds of a feather.

Not real sure Mow, someone said "well so is your dad" and the other one went
tongueout.gif
and then the hair pulling started........ I'm Stihl trying to sort it out.

:popcorn:

I give up. I am now going out to the shop and pitching all my Asian made Echo junk in my dumpster and will now only use my European made Stihl saws, What should I do with all my North American made Macs and Homelites????

Latest posts

Back