Edit:::Amazing Husqvarna dealer FOUND!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes sir!!/I drove 5 hours round trip to an amazing dealer! Worth the trip!

Who was the dealer for future reference, in case somebody else needs help?

It would be nice to have a list of reputable dealers for Husqy and Stihl, so members can contact them if needed.

Dang that's awesome. Glad they took such good care of you. I am Lucky to have such a good dealer only a few minutes away! Kudos to the guys at Boone rent-all
Yes thank you again @greengreer !! They (husqvarna) told the dealer to call me and said the rings were stuck because of bad gas.... I told him about my air filter being wet since I purchased the saw and that I took it to the dealer down here and they said they fixed the tank vent under warranty. They gave me paper work saying that's what they did. Boone says no such thing was filed. I told Boone that since they changed the tank vent my filter has been wet with gas. Boone tells me that if the rings were stuck on assembly that that could push gas back through the carb.... He told me that husky told him the saw had too many hours 107 and they would not fix under warranty. They also said that I never registered my saw....I said I did and politly hung up. When I got home I found the confirmation that said I did register my saw. I call them back. That's when Boone told me when they got into the engine the piston was scorched on the other side that he found that the decomp was leaking air. Husqvarna told them to give me a new saw!!!! So I figure the rings were never correct on my saw and eventually pushed the decomp out. I am so glad you told me of a Husqvarna dealer that really cares. A month after I bought this saw the first dealer should of spotted the rings but they never even looked at it. It sat 3 weeks in Weaverville before they did anything after I called Husqvarna and they called the dealer. Boon told me it doesn't look like they even change d the tank vent and there was never paperwork filed with husky saying they changed it. They just printed something up saying they did.

The warranty is only as good as your dealer, this is true of all brands. Makes me glad for my dumb carbs. :D

Seriously, sorry for your trouble, Moondoggie. No one should have trouble with a new saw but it sounds like you got taken care of!

Yes thank you again @greengreer !! They (husqvarna) told the dealer to call me and said the rings were stuck because of bad gas.... I told him about my air filter being wet since I purchased the saw and that I took it to the dealer down here and they said they fixed the tank vent under warranty. They gave me paper work saying that's what they did. Boone says no such thing was filed. I told Boone that since they changed the tank vent my filter has been wet with gas. Boone tells me that if the rings were stuck on assembly that that could push gas back through the carb.... He told me that husky told him the saw had too many hours 107 and they would not fix under warranty. They also said that I never registered my saw....I said I did and politly hung up. When I got home I found the confirmation that said I did register my saw. I call them back. That's when Boone told me when they got into the engine the piston was scorched on the other side that he found that the decomp was leaking air. Husqvarna told them to give me a new saw!!!! So I figure the rings were never correct on my saw and eventually pushed the decomp out. I am so glad you told me of a Husqvarna dealer that really cares. A month after I bought this saw the first dealer should of spotted the rings but they never even looked at it. It sat 3 weeks in Weaverville before they did anything after I called Husqvarna and they called the dealer. Boon told me it doesn't look like they even change d the tank vent and there was never paperwork filed with husky saying they changed it. They just printed something up saying they did.
Good Golly Molly ! What a Nightmare. Glad Husqvarna finally saw the light. Can't believe they wanted to back out of Warranty with only 107 hours on a Pro saw. a b c d e f g h ------- s !

The dealer needs the ability and knowledge to properly diagnose cause and effect. Then they can best represent their customer as the facts are on the table. Sadly many lack the ability or willingness to help, would rather tell you its your fault and steer you to the new saw dept which rewards them greater than doing the right thing. Glad you got a new saw, in this instance it would be plain wrong if you had not. l believe Huskvarna wants to do what is right for their customers, but they rely on dealers to do their part in the process.....which is often hit & miss at best.

Latest posts

Back