Elastostart handle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
clearance said:
I see Thall, a joke that reminds me of Sap. A guy goes out bowhunting bears, the bear jumps out of a tree onto him, snaps his bow rips off his clothes and sodomizes him. The guys is in a rage, he speeds home and comes back with his 30-06 but the bear is waiting, covered in leaves and brush, he leaps up grabs the hunter, busts his rifle and sodomizes him, again. The guys is beyond hate, he drives to the army base and gets a rocket launcher from his buddy, heads right back to finish the bear. But the bear is hiding under the road, in a culvert, it walks up behind the guy as he is getting the launcher out of the back of his pickup. Same deal, then the bear says to the hunter "you're not really here for the hunting, are you?"

:monkey: Oh......

:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

clearance said:
I see Thall, a joke that reminds me of Sap. A guy goes out bowhunting bears, the bear jumps out of a tree onto him, snaps his bow rips off his clothes and sodomizes him. The guys is in a rage, he speeds home and comes back with his 30-06 but the bear is waiting, covered in leaves and brush, he leaps up grabs the hunter, busts his rifle and sodomizes him, again. The guys is beyond hate, he drives to the army base and gets a rocket launcher from his buddy, heads right back to finish the bear. But the bear is hiding under the road, in a culvert, it walks up behind the guy as he is getting the launcher out of the back of his pickup. Same deal, then the bear says to the hunter "you're not really here for the hunting, are you?"

Spot on, I guess. best post so far :buttkick:

rbtree said:
Hey Tim, I just noticed you're Wa based. Are you on hotshot crews? If this wacky weather keeps up, there won't be much of a fire season, at least in Western Wa.

Cheers!

Yup, I'm over here in the cheesy Bavarian tourist trap. Not on a hotshot crew, but an initial attack hand crew. We operate somewhat similarly, 20 people, always assembled, lots of well qualified leadership, etc, but we spend more time putting out small fires at home than big fires away from home, although we still do that. Hah, fire season in Western Wa... Yeah, I think it's pretty safe over there this year. Have to be in a long term drought coupled with a long, long hot stretch to get the westside to burn big. The eastside could still get a good fire season if July is conducive. Time will tell. I'm hoping for lots of small lightning fires, more fun, better odds of us fighting them.

You did it again Sap

105 Replys, 1825 views, Over a pull Handle in what 48 hours?
Is this a record or what?
I see you have been getting your butt kicked all over this thread.
Should have left well enough alone.
Just a little advice,
Don't go in the woods intill you know more about bears... HAHAHAHA

your a card... HAHAHAHA...Pink finger nail polish...HAHAHAHA

Last edited:
Griner Bros. said:
Sappy needs to visit the woods here in Aintry ...
Me & Brando will show him how the Elasto feature really works .....
"I think what we have here is a sow, instead of a boar" ........

Nice to see ya'll down there haven't learnt any new ways in the 30 years since 'Deliverance'.

coveredinsap said:
Nice to see ya'll down there haven't learnt any new ways in the 30 years since 'Deliverance'.

Where was that movie made Sap, out in your state wasn't it. Sap why dontcha just admit the handle is more than you thought it was. If ya act right I'll send you one to put on your Husky. You'll see how smooth that saw can be. Your price, only 10.00. Why, just to say I told ya so,lol

THALL10326 said:
Where was that movie made Sap, out in your state wasn't it. Sap why dontcha just admit the handle is more than you thought it was. If ya act right I'll send you one to put on your Husky. You'll see how smooth that saw can be. Your price, only 10.00. Why, just to say I told ya so,lol

Hey., that's less than dealer cost! I'll buy a 100 at that price.:hmm3grin2orange:

Lakeside53 said:
Hey., that's less than dealer cost! I'll buy a 100 at that price.:hmm3grin2orange:

I know but to make Sap realize how sorry that saw of his feels with his 3.00 handle its worth it so send him one for 10.00. Besides I'm gonna charge him 25.00 for shipping,lol

coveredinsack probably prefers the natural feel when he is really jerking hard.

Hey coveredinsack, as long as I have your attention, why are you so pathetic as to pick on successful, hard working young ladies?

coveredinsap said:
Soledad Prison? ...I mean.... University of Soledad?
Hmmmm...."graduation". That's, what?...'prison speak' for a breakout?
(This is probably the last thing larry printed out before leaving.)
<a href="http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?do=nw&2n=Monterey%20County&1y=US&r=f&mo=ma&1si=gaz&2s=CA&2c=Soledad&2si=gaz&1da=%2d1%2e000000&1rc=A5XAX&2da=%2d1%2e000000&2rc=A5XAX&1n=San%20Bernardino%20County&cl=EN&2v=CITY&did=1150490449&1gi=0&qq=1ADqpk24ofDgNO5%252b09XzjsN4GPB43LxP1PMNXH5R956MOogBFeB8yoCZJEzBAKnvUeMJwjjnnTivkg3b3P73sVGb7dHiN6Npj0LoaGReDaBIVHENurnRClKRKCeGl3uO&2gi=0&2y=US&un=m&1s=CA&1c=Big%20Bear%20Lake&go=1&rsres=1&1v=CITY&ct=NA&1l=JnYIRzGiSwc=&1g=OqsVdTDzWN2RJhEt1h81nQ==&2l=eF0belwG+xU=&2g=Gj04v3bQvoNMHMIWB9kliw==">Driving Directions from Big Bear Lake, CA to Soledad, CA</a>

THALL10326 said:

Why .....thank you Thall! Go ahead and send it on out.

c/o Mr E. Sturbunty
241 Hopp Drive
Oakland, CA 94666

LarryTheCableGuy said:
coveredinsack probably prefers the natural feel when he is really jerking hard.

Hey coveredinsack, as long as I have your attention, why are you so pathetic as to pick on successful, hard working young ladies?

Its the only way he can get any attention from them.

THALL10326 said:
Sap why dontcha just admit the handle is more than you thought it was.

If sap-for-brains would admit to that,,,,, don't get him started, she'll be here all year!

Why were would she start?

The brillio-pad air-filters? or the 5% tax cover-all tax? maybe the I dropped my new Stihl, they owe me a new one idea? Not to mention her heat treated steel or metal working ideas.

The list is endless!

coveredinsap said:
Why .....thank you Thall! Go ahead and send it on out.

c/o Mr E. Sturbunty
241 Hopp Drive
Oakland, CA 94666

Well your welcome there fine sir except you forgot that 16 digit credit card number and exp date, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm,lol. All kidding aside Sap I would send you one for free, I got a few laying around. Would make my day to show you what a good handle is. Who knows it might even ween you off those "non-preferred brand" saws Sap.......

Dude, don't you even have a workbench? Why are you working on your saws on top of the washing machine?

Is that your idea of "power tools"?

Do you prefer Kenmore over Stihl?

E-Z-start.JPG

LarryTheCableGuy said:
Dude, don't you even have a workbench? Why are you working on your saws on top of the washing machine?

Is that your idea of "power tools"?

Do you prefer Kenmore over Stihl?

E-Z-start.JPG

He must be house training his saw too, always on newspaper.

Itll come back and bite him in the ass when his saws see his daily paper, still with the rubber band on it, and go over and leak a little corn-holio oil on it.

I just find it very amusing that everyone so far has given credit to sap for chainging his own rope. I think that is what the picture with the finger was for.

He was trying to outsmart us and used the agitator to wind up the spring. :ices_rofl:

It didn't work and he snapped the picture at the wrong time....

Freakingstang said:
I just find it very amusing that everyone so far has given credit to sap for chainging his own rope. I think that is what the picture with the finger was for.

He was trying to outsmart us and used the agitator to wind up the spring. :ices_rofl:

:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

Freakingstang said:

Ummm, you don't know much about these Jonsereds, do you.

No need to "wind up" anything but the rope on the spool. The spring stays tensioned all the time in its housing and the spool just inserts and engages the spring in a notch on the spool. Pretty slick design, actually.

=====
Note to larrythecableguy: Somebody already beat you to the washer-as-a-workbench remark a day or so ago. I think it was Paul, and the only reason he noticed it so quickly was because it looked remarkably similar to a well-worn old friend of his....the refrigerator.

Latest posts

Back