electric start mcculloch on ebay

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somebody,I can't remember who,had one on this site and they were looking for a battery.It is a rather novel idea but apparently didn't have much success.Those 10 series saws can be little finger snappers at times,especialy if you tweek the timing.

I have been told that Mac promised 30 000 starts before the battery was used up, now how is that possible, back then there has hardly any good batter's.

i have a 3-10e and it pulls a 24" full chisel like hell won't have it!!!!went and looked at the bid $105.o buc's is a little much for a battery pack mine is miss that...but you never know might just bid on that puppy

At 54cc they weren't the biggest but they offered a world first Electric Start with a manual backup, but i suppose at a little extra weight. I recall servicing a couple of these out here in Oz but where the dickens are they now ??

Mc Bob.

SWEET bob, good to see it went to a good man. you could probly have some battery company find some sort of battery to stuff in the orig case. these days probly be smaller and more power. or even RC car batteries.

Back