Ergonomic 70 cc saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pa firewood cutter

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
As I was running my fathers ms 441 today , I came to realize how good it feels in the hands, i have ran various saws from all the big name manufacturers in the 70 cc class and the 441 is one of the best, the Dolmar 7900 was as good of feeling to, I’m not starting a brand war, I just want people who might be considering a sthil ms 441 to know that a staunch husky supporter is giving this particular sthil a thumbs up, very smooth running as well. It has been reliable, and a very useful saw for my dad, put a sughi hara light weight bar and it handels like a dream.

As I was running my fathers ms 441 today , I came to realize how good it feels in the hands, i have ran various saws from all the big name manufacturers in the 70 cc class and the 441 is one of the best, the Dolmar 7900 was as good of feeling to, I’m not starting a brand war, I just want people who might be considering a sthil ms 441 to know that a staunch husky supporter is giving this particular sthil a thumbs up, very smooth running as well. It has been reliable, and a very useful saw for my dad, put a sughi hara light weight bar and it handels like a dream.

It's OK....we understand that there will come a time ("circle around him...get behind so he cant see you") in any mans life when he will accidentally (" get the damn taser ready") manhandle the wrong man's "thing" ("is the Novocaine prepped"?)("we might need to lobotomize him to fix this") ......don't worry..we are here to help.

It's OK....we understand that there will come a time ("circle around him...get behind so he cant see you") in any mans life when he will accidentally (" get the damn taser ready") manhandle the wrong man's "thing" ("is the Novocaine prepped"?)("we might need to lobotomize him to fix this") ......don't worry..we are here to help.
Rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy.

Back