Fair warnin' to y'all

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry Rudedog, violence is not called for. I'm a gun totin' country kid here with a vastly different worldview than some other folk, but I happen to like and respect Patty.

Sorry Rudedog, violence is not not called for. I'm a gun totin' country kid here with a vastly different worldview than some other folk, but I happen to like and respect Patty.
I didn't know that was her picture. When you look at the pic it looks almost like she's staked out above the fire but in the middle of it like the Salem Witch trials movie. I meant no personal disrespect. I've never seen a picture of slowp.

I didn't know that was her picture. When you look at the pic it looks almost like she's staked out above the fire but in the middle of it like the Salem Witch trials movie. I meant no personal disrespect. I've never seen a picture of slowp.

It was from one of her threads about camping. Sorry I misunderstood you.

Those two chicks look like they are expecting you to say or do something strange.....

Did ya' notice the fender skirts on that road tank?? :rock:

Yup, I was thinking why did the Ford dealers have a freaking Newport? Haha. Is it a Grand Marquis with the Lincoln package? I can't tell by the bodylines.

I made that candle and got it going. It was hard to do because the wood was a bit wet. Now go have a good Christmas.

11446-1419515021-0f50d349e2d81988bb67ef67238755fe.jpg

Rudedog was just kidding. Actually you are kind of cute. Do loggers blush when you threaten to box their ears?

Is it a Grand Marquis with the Lincoln package?
Pretty sure that's a '73 (maybe '72, maybe '74) Mercury Brougham 2-door.
The "Grand" Marquis wasn't until '75 and had a lot more chrome... the dead give-a-way for a Grand Marquis is chrome moldings along the mid body line, about where everyone's knees are in that picture. Both the Brougham and Grand Marquis had the rear fender skirts through '78 I believe.

Lordy, those things were friggin' tanks‼ Dad always drove the current year model, with the biggest engine available... so if that's a '73 it's got a 460 sittin' in it, if it's a '72 it would have the 429.

Fastp was in the passenger seat of Gologit's truck. She'd had him at gunpoint all the way from NorCal demanding he drive her to Patty's to, "settle the score." Gologit obliged her out of fear for his life, but he tried to talk sense into her all the way up the coast. Penelope was convinced Whitespider would be hers and Gologit was her ticket......

Fastp was in the passenger seat of Gologit's truck. She'd had him at gunpoint all the way from NorCal demanding he drive her to Patty's to, "settle the score." Gologit obliged her out of fear for his life, but he tried to talk sense into her all the way up the coast. Penelope was convinced Whitespider would be hers and Gologit was her ticket......
:wtf:

Back