Fallers Perspective on Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Knock the pin out of the adjuster man. It's high output from the factory just has a pin that you can knock out and turn the adjuster screw a little past max factory setting. You'll be pleased. And bitzer I fall down about 59 times a day in this slick mossy ****.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Almost forgot to mention all the Hercules club that's here to. Fall down and reach for one of those communist prick's and you'll go to the moon on a burst of pain. Then it'll break off and you'll still fall the hell down.

Knock the pin out of the adjuster man. It's high output from the factory just has a pin that you can knock out and turn the adjuster screw a little past max factory setting. You'll be pleased. And bitzer I fall down about 59 times a day in this slick mossy ****.

I was wondering if you could do that. Looks like you can just pull the roll pin out?

I think it gets punched in. Better ask on the firewood forum. Those guys know how to separate the sheep from the goats. ......... Stupid farmer loggers..

I figured as much. I didn't want to ask down below. I run my rpms all over. Will it be able to keep up? I can't be in a tensioned buck and have the dam thing putzn on me.
I haven't got much time with one. I don't know for sure. I like the first gen husky Autotune system best so far out of the electronic carb saws.

I think it gets punched in. Better ask on the firewood forum. Those guys know how to separate the sheep from the goats. ......... Stupid farmer loggers..

Voila! The manual says you can just press the stop in and adjust the oil further. Thanks for the heads up Coltont!

Oh, your trucker doesn't show up either?

Looks good.

My saw is running great, did a reset and also the oiler is working well now

They hauled 4 trailer loads today. That makes 9 since Monday. Supposed to be bringing 3 trucks at 7 tomorrow morning. 100% chance of rain. Had 4 days of dry work days this week. Dumb guys can't seen e to get out of bed and show up at 530 to the site like we do.

They hauled 4 trailer loads today. That makes 9 since Monday. Supposed to be bringing 3 trucks at 7 tomorrow morning. 100% chance of rain. Had 4 days of dry work days this week. Dumb guys can't seen e to get out of bed and show up at 530 to the site like we do.

Thats intresting. I usually get there around 5:30-6 myself. The trucker has usually been on the road for two hours by then. The mill is two hours away.

Panty waist drivers we have. They need to get motivated!!

Yeah he usually does a long haul in the morning to me then a short one or two. He quits around 5 or so. The guy must go to bed about 8 then hes up at 2-2:30.

You gotta buy em coffee n donuts every once in a while ya know!

two quirks, chain brake is touchy, goes on too easy, just have to barely bump it. The other is start up sometimes after sitting for a while warm. Twice I had to pull like 15 times, but, I will probably find out why as I go on.
Dealer warned me not to pull from cut and shut off immediately, let idle for a few seconds, maybe it's something to do with that. Bad habits you know.

It sometimes will hunt for the right mixture, thats ok with me, I expect it so no worries. one time it did a bog off idle, I chalk it up a hunting for mixture and the way I shut it down.
Was running real rich when I first put it in the wood, leaned out real nice.

Very smooth. Spring mounts are firm and not mushy. It has power for sure , but I will be opening up the muffler close to the warranty expiration.

Lighter than my 288 even with a 2 inch longer bar.

I love the switch, always on, pretty cool setup.
Hmmmm. My 261cm does the same thing. Seems to be getting better now after about 20-30 tanks. Very frustrating when it happens. Hope it's gone for good now on mine and yours.

And the coffee they like is usually pitch black.

Back