Falling pics 11/25/09

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the one is the picture tree slayer thought was a swing. It really wasn't, just looks that way cause I took some of the heart out.

I wont win any speed awards for this one so sorry if its boring.
Let me know if the quality is sub par.

takin some the heart out is always smart on big timber imo..........sorry bout that, i hate to put on glasses

I'm liking u'r chain Brian. 288 was puking out chips like a waterfall.

I used to just run round until I got on this site and started listening to some of you guys. Now I run square. Still getting the hang of filing, but that is just square skip. Nobody around here carries it so I have to get it online.

I'm not far off in age from those who reported in. Howdy.

takin some the heart out is always smart on big timber imo..........sorry bout that, i hate to put on glasses

Sorry about what? I don't expect anyone to read that kind of stuff. especially when I cut only half of the fibers off the butt and leave the other stuff to throw everyone off:eek:

I'm liking u'r chain Brian. 288 was puking out chips like a waterfall.
Mike, if'n ya make a video, I'll shoot you my email. It's not super secret, but I don't want Gologit spamming me with all the heli-logging jobs he claims to need my unique skill-set on
i did a short one........won't load like a pic..........have to get the hand brake to help later. i thought i had your mail......maybe not

I used to just run round until I got on this site and started listening to some of you guys. Now I run square. Still getting the hang of filing, but that is just square skip. Nobody around here carries it so I have to get it online.

I'm not far off in age from those who reported in. Howdy.
same thing with me

Back