Farmertec Ms380

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gvanzeggelasr

Reaction score
Has anyone successfully put one of these together into a decent saw. Can’t find much on this model except the build thread did not seem like a success.

This would be my third saw so I am more looking for something to putter with. I would rather no bother though if these kits are a disaster.

Thanks for any input anyone has.

I have spent about the same amount of a brand new Husky560XP to get satisfied with the parts of my 038/380 complete parts kit. I'm still spending money ordering parts for it - you should never give up I have learned.
Lotsa people putting it together and make it run - doesn't make it any good though. It's all about what your exceptions of how a machinery should be.
I love the basic design of this particular saw, no doubt it will end up the cost of a 462 when it's done.

Hmmm. So maybe not the best idea if I am looking for something lower cost and functional. May be better off buying a used pro saw to tinker with.

Back