Farmtec/huztl husky clone saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also I'll quote myownself from page three...
This seems to get lost. Also lost is that there is manufacturing in China that is contracted or owned by companies outside of the country, and they are capable of producing quality goods. They also make some real **** and don't care about it or the people that purchase it.

I'm betting a few dozen rungs up the ladder in quality and consistency than the **** being discussed here. Just sayin...
Right!

That’s the issue that some people fail to make. Buying a part directly from China puts you at the mercy of the seller. Versus buying something of perceived quality that may have Chinese parts. You can guarantee Husqvarna holds their suppliers to a higher standard than those selling Chinese crap on EBay.

Right!

That’s the issue that some people fail to make. Buying a part directly from China puts you at the mercy of the seller. Versus buying something of perceived quality that may have Chinese parts. You can guarantee Husqvarna holds their suppliers to a higher standard than those selling Chinese crap on EBay.
I thought that it was a conversation about sending money to China.... Nevermind the product, or the quality. Everyone keeps saying F China. Why is it ok to send money to them if the quality is high? This is what I was saying, it isn't as easy as saying "screw China"

I thought that it was a conversation about sending money to China.... Nevermind the product, or the quality. Everyone keeps saying F China. Why is it ok to send money to them if the quality is high? This is what I was saying, it isn't as easy as saying "screw China"
People are trying to say that they’ll not knowingly support China by buying eBay crap. It’s already been acknowledged that a vast majority of first world companies use Asian components in their goods.

When I buy OEM and pay OEM price I expect this for the OEM Sweden saw. Not like that on the 550xp topend

Just making those aware you cant have it both ways. :laughing:

What might be ok for you isnt ok with me. But what is ok with me isnt ok with you. Well get over it we have a fredoom of choice in the US. ;):cheers:

h560c.jpg

like i said sometimes there is no way around it. But still......**** China

I wonder how much TP, paper bags etc we in the west could produce with the timber that loggers leave behind.

I worked with the USFS setting up timber sales in the eighties with mixed results. Timber and forest products are two or more things. In Northern Oregon where I spent quite a bit of time had several species of wood. It had vast amounts of lodge pole pine which are good for some things like log cabins, but tough to make lumber with it. It had some White fir which is not good for most things, but had heard some mills chipped it to mix for paper products. Then there is Douglas Fir which makes great lumber. A small amount of Pine exist which can be made into certain things like trim and decorative planks. Then at the bottom there is the poorest grade of wood Pulp Fir which is exclusive for paper products. When You hear about people wanting to save our forest to preserve or recycle paper products is a huge deception. Or you could say it is a full blown lie. Recycling paper actually hurts our forest. When there is a big demand for paper products it keeps forest working and clean. Thanks

So it's not "f China" or "f the country that killed people worldwide".... Its "f huztl specifically" or "f the people on eBay who sell things from huztl". Apparently it's ok to send money to China (as long as it is to a company who has sold out to them and exploits the local workers for lower production cost) as long as said company sells it as OEM and charges more so their profit margin stays high.... What a ridiculous point of view. Either hate China for what they have done to the world, or not. But supporting China is deeper than one set of products from one company. If you're going to say f China, then you have to say f China across the board. Otherwise you are just saying "F China aftermarket chainsaw products, everything else is ok"

So it's not "f China" or "f the country that killed people worldwide".... Its "f huztl specifically" or "f the people on eBay who sell things from huztl". Apparently it's ok to send money to China (as long as it is to a company who has sold out to them and exploits the local workers for lower production cost) as long as said company sells it as OEM and charges more so their profit margin stays high.... What a ridiculous point of view. Either hate China for what they have done to the world, or not. But supporting China is deeper than one set of products from one company. If you're going to say f China, then you have to say f China across the board. Otherwise you are just saying "F China aftermarket chainsaw products, everything else is ok"

Exactly.

For me it's just what you get for the $$, compared to what else is out there for the same or less. Chainsaw-wise at least. The geo-political stuff is secondary. That's all that's crammed down our throats these days though so I'm not surprised people get fired up.

Back