Fighting with insurance

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep, that was on their estimate.
This is dumb. My truck is not a $40k vehicle.
Just give me $5k and I'm good.
The challenge is...there is almost zero downside to them delaying. More estimates cost nothing. Giving you the run-around costs nothing. And they have staff on salary they are paying anyway, so why not get them to bounce it back and forwards?

And it’s a company/corporation...who doesn’t get bored...doesn’t get frustrated....doesn’t pay out “just to get it over with”.

It sucks...but you kind-of have to play their game.

The challenge is...there is almost zero downside to them delaying. More estimates cost nothing. Giving you the run-around costs nothing. And they have staff on salary they are paying anyway, so why not get them to bounce it back and forwards?

And it’s a company/corporation...who doesn’t get bored...doesn’t get frustrated....doesn’t pay out “just to get it over with”.

It sucks...but you kind-of have to play their game.
I ended up getting pretty much what I wanted.
3.5k almost. Whatever, it is a work truck. I will hammer it out later. Just glad the insurance company paid an actual real estimate.

I ended up getting pretty much what I wanted.
3.5k almost. Whatever, it is a work truck. I will hammer it out later. Just glad the insurance company paid an actual real estimate.
Perfect. Yep, just push it back into shape or close enough, replace the lights? And bank the rest of the $3500 for the new truck when you trade this one. If you could just get about 8 more bangs like that...you could look to upgrade, lol.

Latest posts

Back