Finally after close to 2 years she is done

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
biggenius29

biggenius29

Addicted to ArboristSite
I love it!!!

Actually you give me hope!!!

I have a 064 that has been under my bench for about 8 months.

I had a birth in our family and now two kids under 2 1/2 seem to take all my time. The only extra time I have is grinding chains and doing work for others.

I have not been wanting to admit it that I have been holding on to a project for 8 months, but 2 years WOW!!! Good for you. You give me hope on my saw!!!!

Did you build it from scratch, or did you have something to go on?

I pretty much started with a case and rear handle. From what I know all I need now is a coil and chain break assembly, handle included.

BTW, thanks for the post, I was beginning to start to think of putting the parts on the swap meet or trading post:mad:

Trigger-Time
Trigger-Time
Trigger-Time

Trigger-Time

Addicted to ArboristSite
This is a older 064 that was given to me, after the PC where toasted.
It's the slowest in vids, but it's chain is DULL! am ashamed of how dull it is.
Forgot the last tree I used it on was hickory that was in fence line
along dirt road. I think that dust from the road is hard on a chain.
But It is my favorite of the 3.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/riD8yS8LtME?hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/riD8yS8LtME?hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

oscar4883

oscar4883

Addicted to ArboristSite
Great looking saw! I love those 064's. One of mine has a 66 top end and the other is a stocker. I use the stocker for stumping. My stumpin saw has been pretty abused and it still rips. Hasn't let me down yet.

Trigger-Time
Trigger-Time
chopperfreak2k1

Latest posts