Finally got a big saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That saw should make quick work of your apple trees!

My thoughts exactly!

You two are on the agenda when the great burning and apple tree killing goes down.

Before:

2dwhwra.jpg

During:

2v34vi8.jpg

They discontinued the 395? Any one know what replacing it? Maybe i should go grab one

I did not know they are discontinued. I bought a 394 low top and liked it so much, i got a 395 a few years ago and barely broke it in but maybe after the winter we just had and those saws becoming extinct, I might just buy another, becuase you dont fully apreiciate them until they get into big wood. I have a couple of o64,066, 051 stihls and had a 2094 jonsereds but the huskys won on the cube shot out, they are just a league of thier own. Nice!
P.S Matsu( I think thats how they are spelled are fantastic eating apples , big green globes of goodness)

There was a thread earlier this year about the G being discontinued in the States but not the regular 395. I forget which dealer it was so I won't say names but they said the G was limited to existing distributor stocks and then would be gone.

There was a thread earlier this year about the G being discontinued in the States but not the regular 395. I forget which dealer it was so I won't say names but they said the G was limited to existing distributor stocks and then would be gone.
That makes a lot more sense.

With the EPA, I don't believe the regular ones will be long for this world.

Back