finally put on my big boy undies!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stihlmech

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
ordered a big boy saw today! got tired of having little saws and went and ordered me a brand new MS440 full wrap 25" bar. should arrive tomorrow morning! super stoked!! then its getting modded as soon as it comes out of the box!!:rock:

ordered a big boy saw today! got tired of having little saws and went and ordered me a brand new MS440 full wrap 25" bar. should arrive tomorrow morning! super stoked!! then its getting modded as soon as it comes out of the box!!:rock:

STOP IT

You're like the voices inside my head. I just sent my 362 to get ported, and fully realize that I will own a ported 441 within the next year for NO reason.

im actually a Stihl mechanic, so i have had the thrill of doing lots of them, and actually cutting with them and seeing the improvements! but i have never done any of my own saws, so its gonna be a whole new experience for me.....

im actually a Stihl mechanic, so i have had the thrill of doing lots of them, and actually cutting with them and seeing the improvements! but i have never done any of my own saws, so its gonna be a whole new experience for me.....

The tech service guys that watch this forum, would like to thank you for helping them void your warrenty...:msp_thumbup:

thats ok with me, i dont even want the warrenty, lol, i know how to fix them and know where to get parts, and since i get them at a discount its "AOK" with me!!

Nice but instead of the mod and warr. isues why not just bump up to 460?:bang:

well i like the 440 better, also its lighter, parts are cheaper, and mods are easier, plus everyone wants a 440, so if i plan on selling it, it will be easier to get rid of, but im probably not gonna get rid of it!

well i like the 440 better, also its lighter, parts are cheaper, and mods are easier, plus everyone wants a 440, so if i plan on selling it, it will be easier to get rid of, but im probably not gonna get rid of it!

LadIes and gentleman stand back and let me be the first to say "DIBBS"

Back