finally put on my big boy undies!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why not mod the 880? You're still new here but you'll learn EVERYTHING gets modded some of these guys even have modded electric toothbrushes.

And just as I thought I had run out of project anyone got a big bore kit for a Colgate 52 series haha

For what it's worth, super z zinc rechargeable "AA"s have a higher initial charge voltage.
Bout 1.6v, might help with those {cough} toothbrush mods.

It's the only mods they're doing to get more vibes!

Alright, it is today already....

attachment.php

I'm with you on the 440's. Plenty big enough for anything I cut and I just like the feel better than the 460. In fact sold my mint stock 460 and just kept an old ported version. Why I'm hanging on to it I don't know.

I swear there is nothing like a brand spankin new 440, and I'm a 441 CM-R guy myself lol. I want advise u though, just because u have the "R" package does not mean u have the HO oiler on the 440. Lucky for you there are plenty of threads on here to make ur 440 have enough oil to keep up with a 28in bar, Did I mention that u should also think about the 28in ES Light bar Stihl makes??:hmm3grin2orange:

I swear there is nothing like a brand spankin new 440, and I'm a 441 CM-R guy myself lol. I want advise u though, just because u have the "R" package does not mean u have the HO oiler on the 440. Lucky for you there are plenty of threads on here to make ur 440 have enough oil to keep up with a 28in bar, Did I mention that u should also think about the 28in ES Light bar Stihl makes??:hmm3grin2orange:

I have searched but all I have found were procedures where you needed a milling machine or some kind of machinery to do it with. Is there an easier way? Is there a really good write up that I missed?

Back