First brand new saw and first Husky

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stew7

Stew7

ArboristSite Member
Great pics and saw..
Is that a Toyota Tacoma, nice rig..

Good eye. I actually just bought her a couple months ago.

IMG_1427.JPG

Vibes

Vibes

Addicted to ArboristSite
Since when did Husky start making a 70cc 365? I have the 2065 J-Red. It is the one saw that I'll never sell, unless it was replaced with a new one of course.

Hugenpoet

Hugenpoet

Addicted to ArboristSite
I've only ever bought used Stihls and have had good experiences with all of them. I sold my 440 last year since I just wasn't using it enough but lately I've had a few opportunities for some free storm damage trees and felt like it would be helpful to have a bigger saw again.

I've never had a brand-spanking-new saw, only clean used ones, so I thought it would be a good opportunity to buy a brand new one and give a Husky a shot at the same time.

I went with a 365xt because it seemed like one of the better values as far as 70cc saws go and I wasn't ready to up the budget for a new 372 or a 440/441. It seems the 365xt can be nearly as strong as a 372 so I thought I'd try it out.

The first day out she seemed real strong so I look forward to breaking her in as I continue to gather my wood for next winter. I haven't seen too many people using these on this site but I know they've been out for a little while so time will tell if it was a good buy.

IMG_1423.JPG

IMG_1422.JPG

IMG_1431.JPG

Just sent you some new saw rep.

ale

ArboristSite Operative
Best bang for the buck. I'm liking the new 365 X-Torq. Kind of like a factory sleeper. You did good! New saw Rep!

cheeves
Best bang for the buck. I'm liking the new 365 X-Torq. Kind of like a factory sleeper. You did good! New saw Rep!
Me too!! When all is said and done it's a great looking saw, that looks strong and well built. Wish I had the $. I'd buy it right now in a heart beat. Great choice and good cutting. Rep sent.

Latest posts