first time poster

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tnmale46

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
long time lurker been trying to decide on a chainsaw for months . read alot here was between the echo 600p and the stihl ms362.
have both dealers local so this morning i went shopping. echo dealer only would come off retail by 10 bucks stihl dealer came down 90 bucks . so my new ms 362 will be here in a couple days. thanks to all here for the post I've read.

Welcome and congrats on the new saw. You should really enjoy it!! When you get it you must show pics! It's an AB site rule!

Just don't post anything saying that an echo 670 is faster than a brand new 461 xp , without video of course.
but really , Pics or it didn't happen !!!

Just don't post anything saying that an echo 670 is faster than a brand new 461 xp , without video of course.

lol i couldn't say either way since i have never ran either one.

welcome to AS and keep an eye on the air filter of that saw :msp_thumbup:

Congrats on the 362, new saw rep coming. I have one that I've cut a lot of wood and hedge posts with and love it, and I think you will too.

Careful with going to the 362 from the saws you've used, it has a lot more power than you're used too.
Just speaking from experience, the first kickback is scary as hell

Keep in mind it will take about 10 to 15 tanks of fuel before she comes to full power. That saw with a 20" bar is one of the best balanced saws I have ever run. Proper maintanence and the saw should last you a life time.

Careful with going to the 362 from the saws you've used, it has a lot more power than you're used too.
Just speaking from experience, the first kickback is scary as hell

i have run a few pro saws before just never owned one but i will be careful for sure

Keep in mind it will take about 10 to 15 tanks of fuel before she comes to full power. That saw with a 20" bar is one of the best balanced saws I have ever run. Proper maintanence and the saw should last you a life time.

20 in. is what im getting

no doubt he's not Echo670 he has hung around to long!

Oh yeah congrats on a new saw!! :msp_thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back