Fish on "Oil Ratio"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wounder if Omega 3 fish oil will keep the plastic on husky's from fading?lol

I got a jar of Mink oil shoe polish that does a real good job on boot leather, the label is worn off so I can't tell who made it, but it works real good.

Last edited:
Huskies have to spend their entire lives in the shade, they sunburn like read heads.
Pioneerguy600
That's why Husky's take off their hoods with those easy access clasps that we love so well. How come Stihl didn't do that clasp thing? It originated with vaccum cleaners didn't it? Did Husqvarna make vaccum cleaners, or just saws, guns and sewing machines?
John

That's why Husky's take off their hoods with those easy access clasps that we love so well. How come Stihl didn't do that clasp thing? It originated with vaccum cleaners didn't it? Did Husqvarna make vaccum cleaners, or just saws, guns and sewing machines?
John

Dirt bikes too. They made some dandy rifles, too bad they stopped.

I use to hate the vacumm sales man that stopped by the house with electrolux he always made a mess, and I swear they must have been gold plated $$$$

Dont forget the dirt bikes too
Good to see they didn't put all their eggs in one basket.
It makes me wonder why Stihl and Husky didn't make all there saws on even numbered cc's. It's the saw racers and GTG guys who really put them thru their paces.
John

Plus they were always makin' eyes at the GF or wife.
John

I actually seen that senario reversed on a vaccum cleaner salesman back in 77-78 I knew a Full figure brunette and there was this salesman that would not give up trying to sell her a vaccum, Electrolux brand. Well we were sitting and having a couple of drinks /playing cards and we see this coming up the lane. She quickly hatches a plan and runs to her bedroom, in a couple minutes she rerturns wearing only a sheer green dress and 5"heels, she goes directly to the door and opens it on the second ring, all I can hear is buddy stammering and stuttering and then footsteps thumping down the outside stairs, she lived on the second floor. LOL,he never returned.
Pioneerguy600

Back