Fish on "Oil Ratio"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is like a pot pie without the gravy...potato, carrots rutabaga onion rapped in a buttery doe with meat inside too.. It was eaten mostly by Swedish and Finnish miners in my area as it was an easy meal to take to work underground.

attachment.php
Thanks for posting the pic Yooper, I'm getting hungry just looking at it!
Here's a pic of some bear fat. Are their any bears left in Kentucky or did Che shoot them all?
John

Stopin Tom was actually from New Brunswick, he relocared to Skinners Pond as a young lad to live with his grand folks. Its been a few years since I shared a brew with him or picked him up hitchin a ride to some concert hall.
Pioneerguy600
Hello Jerry, Tom use to be my next door Neighbour when I lived in Ontario. I visited him twice. We got drunk on potatoe skin moonshine which was smuggled in on hollowed out loves of bread.
Anyway, Tom sucker puched me after we got into an argument about hoppin freight trains. True story.
Gypo

It is like a pot pie without the gravy...potato, carrots rutabaga onion rapped in a buttery doe with meat inside too.. It was eaten mostly by Swedish and Finnish miners in my area as it was an easy meal to take to work underground.

attachment.php

That looks really goood!!! :cheers:

Sometimes we get people from Kansas that think they can eat pairrie dogs, but they can only catch the slower ones.

dog-in-bun-724613.jpg

Hello Jerry, Tom use to be my next door Neighbour when I lived in Ontario. I visited him twice. We got drunk on potatoe skin moonshine which was smuggled in on hollowed out loves of bread.
Anyway, Tom sucker puched me after we got into an argument about hoppin freight trains. True story.
Gypo

Yea Charles was an unpredictable fellow, loved to drink a bit and tell stories from the old days, spun some very fine yarns as I remember.
Pioneerguy600

That looks really goood!!!

Sometimes we get people from Kansas that think they can eat pairrie dogs, but they can only catch the slower ones.

That hot dog looks good! lol
John

Gypo

+1 Gotcha! :cheers:

Sure it wasn't at the time, but that is funny! :cheers:

Since it's a cooking thread

No buffets up here, but I did have medalions of squirrel last night.
Would rendered down bear fat be good for bar lube, or should I just use that for making pastries? lol
John

Salt and pepper over an open fire are the only squirrel seasonings required .
Emeril has stated many times that pork fat rules but we'll have to ask him where the bear fits in the scheme of things .
Fish sauce and Thai food go together .
Fish sass and AS make a great read and entertainment !
Yukonsawman , sorta like wassabi but always a blast !
Wasn't Tom's number 8 double zero 565 7421 ?(Ok that might be a regional thing (and a feewwww years ago)?
Gee whiz , I'm outa beer .

:cheers:

Last edited:
Salt and pepper over an open fire are the only squirrel seasonings required .
Emeril has stated many times that pork fat rules but we'll have to ask him where the bear fits in the scheme of things .
Fish sauce and Thai food go together .
Fish sass and AS make a great read and entertainment !
Yukonsawman , sorta like wassabi but always a blast !
Wasn't Tom's number 8 double zero 565 7421 ?(Ok that might be a regional thing (and a feewwww years ago)?
Gee whiz , I'm outa beer .

That was 1973, Tom had a gig at the Centennial Auditorium in Charlottetown PEI for a week, I spent that entire year on PEI, nearly drank our selves to death.LOL
Pioneerguy600

That was 1973, Tom had a gig at the Centennial Auditorium in Charlottetown PEI for a week, I spent that entire year on PEI, nearly drank our selves to death.LOL
Pioneerguy600
Tom was always a self centred MoFo, just like me, lol On the jutebox in his basement,all he had was his stuff and a few tunes by Wilf Carter whom he emulated. He just hated Hank Snow, mainly because Hank went to the U.S. to make his fortune.
Had Tom gone to the U.S., they would have kicked his ass. And that's a fact.
John

Last edited:
Is that the kind of Hot dogs they eat in China, I think they sell them out front of the Dolmar Factory.:cheers:
TMan, didn't I see Rita McNeal eating a few of those.? I heard she has a map of Canada tatooed on her ass and when she bends over, Quebec separates.
Is there any truth to this or is it just something conjured up in Newfoundland?
Not meaning any disrespect for Cape Bretoners.
John from Ontario/Yukon

TMan, didn't I see Rita McNeal eating a few of those.? I heard she has a map of Canada tatooed on her ass and when she bends over, Quebec separates.
John from Ontario/Yukon

Not true , she got busted at the border with 40 lbs of crack under her skirt .

Man , I need more beer .

John from Ontario/Yukon

John you are going regional.
Pioneerguy600

Tom was always a self centred MoFo, just like me, lol On the jutebox in his basement,all he had was his stuff and a few tunes by Wilf Carter whom he emulated. He just hated Hank Snow, mainly because Hank went to the U.S. to make his fortune.
Had Tom gone to the U.S., they would have kicked his ass. And that's a fact.
John
I bet they would have let him into Australia though. His rendition of Waltz Sing Matilda is great.
That's how self centred I am, I quote my own ****! lol
John

Back