For everyone wondering where it went. Here it is the NOS 655BP.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stihl-Pioneer

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Here is the saw. I thought for sure it would go way hire than it did (I was maxed) and get outbid. Maybe I was foolish to buy it maybe not. She looks great. Now the question is to keep her a queen or run it. :dizzy:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Sure is a nice looking saw, I'd put it on a milled shelf right above the TV in the living room so I'd have something to look at during commercials.:smile2:

Last edited:
I'd vote keep it virgin. sure is gorgeous. but I am partial to original vs. restored.

and start looking for its twin #2

Sure is a nice looking saw, I'd put it on a milled shelf right above the TV in the living room so I'd have something to look at between commercials.:smile2:

Id shelf it. You can never go back to new.I know its more money but Id buy another and run it.:redface:

If it would have had a full wrap on it you wouldn't be the owner right now. My snipe was slightly ($5) less than your price. Congrats, whatever you do with it enjoy it.

I rarely believe in keeping a saw on a shelf, but this is one of those times... BEAUUUUUUUUTIFUL!

While the only NOS saw I have had was a little red homie XL.

I sold it as I could not see myself shelving it in my house as I would have liked to since I am not the only person who lives here and the other person does not care one bit for the CAD issue.

So if you can have a place to store it properly where one could see it I would keep it NOS.

On the other hand if it has to live in a box the rest of its days hidden I say run it:hmm3grin2orange:

Struggle, I tell you man...........my wife HATES chainsaws. I wish I could have my saws displayed on a "gun rack" in my living room across from my gun rack. But she is the boss and I must be the jester cause every thing I suggest she laughs at. Stihl-pioneer, that saw is AWESOME I don't know what Id do. I think Id keep her pure. But It would eat me up wondering what she would do to wood. Good Luck!

Latest posts

Back