For everyone wondering where it went. Here it is the NOS 655BP.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats by far the coolest NOS saw I've seen on here. Its just incredible really! It's such pure beauty and It really should stay nos IMO. I mean, thats just plum gorgeous. I'd try to find another one to run and just pretend it's that one. :rock:

Struggle, I tell you man...........my wife HATES chainsaws. I wish I could have my saws displayed on a "gun rack" in my living room across from my gun rack. But she is the boss and I must be the jester cause every thing I suggest she laughs at. Stihl-pioneer, that saw is AWESOME I don't know what Id do. I think Id keep her pure. But It would eat me up wondering what she would do to wood. Good Luck!

I'm with you man!! I have a room in my house that has shelf units on three walls. Perfect to display my "keeper" saws. When I mentioned it-------well I wont repeat those unkind words.
Congrats!!! Beautiful saw watched it all the way! Thought it would go higher like the Solo not long ago.
Shep

Last edited:
That saw looks like it wants to be used. Something about the colors.. I always liked my old beat up Tonka trucks better, they looked badass.

My thoughts are if you're buying an NOS chainsaw why would you want to throw a good chuck of the value out the window
buy running it. You can always build, or buy a saw to run, and make it look pretty, but it's only new once.

Latest posts

Back