Free 070!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parrisw

Tree Freak
Reaction score
Got this today. A Guy I work with, his friend works at a salvage/dump place, and told me a bunch of saws got thrown out. His friend at the time didn't know I'm into saws, and just thought he'd grab this one cause it was big!!! He said in total that day 20 saws were thrown out!!!! :cry::cry::cry: Was a local tree service. Now he's on the lookout for me. It hurts me to think what else was thrown out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I hope there wasn't any 166's in the pile.
Are you going to fix the 070 up? Congrats btw.

Thanks, guys, at least this one was saved, yes I'll likely fix it up, not sure what the plan is yet, I got a couple apart now, it'll have to wait.

Agreed about the 166's.

Got this today. A Guy I work with, his friend works at a salvage/dump place, and told me a bunch of saws got thrown out. His friend at the time didn't know I'm into saws, and just thought he'd grab this one cause it was big!!! He said in total that day 20 saws were thrown out!!!! :cry::cry::cry: Was a local tree service. Now he's on the lookout for me. It hurts me to think what else was thrown out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Great find Will, we will have to do our restorations on our 070`s at the same time, had mine running cutting noodles the last 2 weekends.
Pioneerguy600

WOOOHOOOO!!!!

Nice freebie!

One thing is killing me though.

What does Stihl do to the Bar paint that makes it more permanent than a prison Tattoo?

Seriously.

That saw is used,30 years old, and the Bar paint still looks better than a New Husky Bar after 4 cuts.

Whatever they use, I want to spray it on the Jeep LOL!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Back