Free Safety Glasses

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sad part is. I own my company. Buy several pairs of safety glasses during the year. They never even bothered with an email reply.. I say screw them. And screw that company that was supposed to send out sample ear plugs.,

they say the web site it down now, so much for free. I guess you get what you pay for

I have a business also. I did fill out the request specifically stating that I was a safety manager or some such thing. Anyway, I have not noticed any spam as a result. Off to buy some safety glasses- have a great day everyone!:clap:

I got mine, but I did have to call them and talk to someone. The lady told me that they were getting so many requests they shut it down. I think it is a load of crap myself, no where did it say they would only ship to company's.
But when the lady found out that I work for a large company (and I do purchasing) she was more than happy to send me 3 different styles and 6 of each one. I was more than happy to accept them but I will not buy from them because of how they opperate. Over all they are noce glasses though.

I got mine, but I did have to call them and talk to someone. The lady told me that they were getting so many requests they shut it down. I think it is a load of crap myself, no where did it say they would only ship to company's.
But when the lady found out that I work for a large company (and I do purchasing) she was more than happy to send me 3 different styles and 6 of each one. I was more than happy to accept them but I will not buy from them because of how they opperate. Over all they are noce glasses though.

Glad someone got them........I gave them my .gov email address and said I was the range safety officer and still heard nothing.

Do yourself a favor: go to Wally World and buy a pair or two of Winchester shooting glasses in the sporting good dept for $5. By far the most comfortable safety glasses I have ever worn. I have access to many types of free glasses at work including S&W, they fog, dont fit right and you look like poindexter cutting wood. Check it out, they rock, especially for the price!

Do yourself a favor: go to Wally World and buy a pair or two of Winchester shooting glasses in the sporting good dept for $5. By far the most comfortable safety glasses I have ever worn. I have access to many types of free glasses at work including S&W, they fog, dont fit right and you look like poindexter cutting wood. Check it out, they rock, especially for the price!

I'm due another pair. I'll have to check them out tomorrow. Thank ya.

Kevin

Back